The C125 Race Logging Kit is a cost-effective, plug-in display and data logging solution based on our new full colour C125 Display Logger. Offering professional level features at a club level price, the kit is quick and easy to connect, requiring no previous experience with MoTeC systems. Each component simply plugs into the professionally wired and terminated loom, which comes complete with a handy plug-in power adaptor. The kit is expandable and can be adapted to suit various applications.
The C125 Race Logging Kit includes:
- C125 Display Logger
- 10 Hz GPS
- Two buttons, pre-wired
- Professional quality plug-in loom, terminated and labelled, with plug-in power adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
C125 Race Logging Kit Options -
- The C125 will connect directly to the factory ECU of many late model vehicles using the optional plug-in OBD-II adaptor, providing access to important engine data.
- Customers with MoTeC ECUs can connect to the C125 with our plug-in CAN orRS232 adaptors. Some other aftermarket ECUs may also connect with these looms.
- Logging can be added to the C125 at any time, allowing for comprehensive data analysis in MoTeC’s i2 software. This option is conveniently enabled using a password activation.
- For those wishing to expand their C125 Race Kit further, an I/O upgrade will activate additional inputs and outputs for greater functionality. A pre-wired, terminated I/O Loom is available, or customers can use their own.